33year old artist, WorldofWarcraft and Fantasy fanatic.
- 1 High quality Physical Printed Badge, Laminated, with Badge Clip OR Badge Lanyard - 4x6 inches approx - (Note: Mount Badges vary in size up to a max of 5x8")
- Full resolution digital files for home printing
Badges are printed on stiffened card-stock for durability and prevention of bending!
What you can expect after booking your piece:
- An approval sketch within 48hours of payment completion
- Completed character art within 2-4 weeks of your sketch approval
- Timely response in the commission process, any time even outside of normal business hours!
- Tracking number of your package once sent with USPS or UPS
Please note that the artist is not responsible for damaged or lost packages. Digital tracking numbers are provided with your package. If you would like insured, or express delivery please contact me for quotation as this is an expensive option!
|No Badge Styles.|
|Digital Half Body||$60+|
|Digital Mount Badge||$75+|
|Your piece comes at a simple complexity armor cost as standard.|
|Complex armor (of any class) is charged at an additional cost.|
|As a baseline example Cloth is base cost, Leather is +$5, Mail is +$10 and Plate is +$15.|
|Tier and complex armour sets may incurr additonal cost to base price. Please contact me for a tailored quote if you are unsure as to how much extra you might be paying!|
|Battle or Hunter Pet - +$10each|
|Weapons - +$10-15|
|You may choose ANY of my Pre-Drawn frames for your piece! You may even request extra physical versions! (+$10 per version)|
|You may request as extra digital versions that you like (that you may print and laminate yourself) free of charge!|
|Custom Frames are charged at +$15|
|USA (lower 48) Shipping - +$10|
|Canada and International shipping - $25+ dependent on location and weight - If you can get a US friend to accept the shipment of your badge to give to you at Blizzcon THIS IS PREFFERED. International shipping is expensive and not guaranteed on a short deadlines due to customs processes.|
Badge orders are OPEN NOW!
The order form will remain open until September 30th!
Badges are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. I offer in batches of 5 at a time, and once a commission is completed a new slot is offered!
Payment is expected in full at the start of the commission. Payment types are: PayPal, AmazonCredit, GoogleWallet or Battle.Net credit. Invoices are issued on all PayPal purchases. Payment is in USDollars ONLY. Please do not send in any other currency.
Badges are shipped out as they are completed. If you wish to only have the digital file please let me know! :)
You may order more than one badge at a time, up to a max of 5.
What I expect from you:
- Timely payment on your chosen platform within 48hours of slot booking
- Completed form, with adequate references to your chosen character
- Prompt communication to approval sketches and questions regarding your commission.
- Accurate shipping information for product delivery. The artist is not responsible for lost packages due to providing an incorrect address.
I reserve the right to refuse commission at any time, for any reason.
You are paying me for my time and services.
The Ownership and Copyright of the characters depicted remains with the Client.
All images purchased are based on a Non-Commercial-Private license.
For Commercial, Publishing and other licenses please contact the Artist for a tailored quotation.
The Artist reserves the right to use any image used for promotional purposes, and portfolio exposure.
The following Terms of Service are subject to revision, editing and additions at any point, without notice.
★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★ ♥ ☆ ♥ ★
1. The Artist retains the right to decline a Commission for any reason and reserves the right to issue a refund and cancel a Commission, at any time, due to poor
communication, rude or inappropriate behavior or the inability to communicate in effective English.
2. Prices are always subject to change according to complexity of character, species, and outfit or props. For overly complex characters, backgrounds and scenes please be prepared for small additional charges on top of those publicly quoted. The Artist reserves the right to charge appropriately for subject matters unfamiliar, against their comfort level or extreme complexity. All charges, and discounts, are at the discretion of the Artist and may change at any time without notice.
3. Clear and concise visual references for the Commission must be provided by the Client. It is down the Client to provide all necessary information, including any changes to the character design, whilst the Commission is considered live. Please provide all information at time of booking via links, or attachment. Any commission booking stating “Look through my gallery!” will not be accepted.
4. The Client may not profit from the artwork beyond the resale of a physical traditional original painting or drawing. The Client may not profit from any aspect of a digital Commission. The Client cannot take credit for the creation of the artwork depicted.
5. The Client may resize or crop the artwork to create icons, wallpapers, or other graphics to be used in non-commercial digital format. The Client may upload the artwork to their personal website or gallery with full credit to the Artist. Any high resolution or un-watermarked version of the artwork must never be uploaded.
6. Refunds will not be given on any completed work. Full refunds are only available upon cancellation before any work is undertaken. In the event of cancellation mid-Commission the Client shall receive partial refund, aswell as any work already completed to that date. Please note that if PayPal was the method of payment used fees will be deducted from any refund given.
7. The Artist ensures the Client shall receive email updates on the Commission when necessary. Clients are encouraged to check in for updates, assurance or reminders about their piece. Either via email at: email@example.com or on the social media handle of your choice!
8. The Artist retains the right to display all Commissioned work on any personal website, gallery, portfolio, or journal. If the Commissioned work is a time-sensitive gift the Artist may delay public showcase at the request of the Client, discussed before the completion of the piece. Please state ANY hard deadlines when booking to ensure prompt delivery before your due date. For “Private” Commissions, whereby the Artist is requested not to upload the piece to any website or portfolio, an appropriate fee will be charged. This shall be discussed upon case-by-case basis.
9. The Artist may recycle any part, either in pose or background element, of a rejected or completed Commission for other pieces or personal works.
By sending payment, the Client automatically agrees to the above terms.
Thank you for reading my Terms of Service. I look forward to doing business with you!