Digital badge commissioners get:
- a digital copy of their badge
- a digital-only picture of their character without the badge frame
-- Click here to order a Digital badge --
Physical badge commissioners get:
- everything in the digital badge bundle
- a laminated badge (approximately 9 x 13 cm) with a black cardboard back
- a hand-painted murloc or whelp charm (random color)
- two prints of the Ladies of War (approx. 13 x 19 cm each)
- international shipping in a padded envelope
-- Click here to order a Physical badge --
Badges come in two versions: Headshot and Bust.
Badge frames for 2019 are racial-themed, but feel free to choose any frame you want! It doesn't have to match your character's race. I also offer faction frames.
|- Headshot digital badge||25€|
|- Bust digital badge||40€|
|- Headshot physical badge||45€|
|- Bust physical badge||60€|
|- Headgear (excepted circlets, hoods and others with simple design)||5€|
|Options only available for the Bust style|
|- Battle pet||5€ per pet|
|- Hunter pet/minion||5€ per pet/minion|
|- Weapon||5€ per weapon|
Orders are CLOSED
First come first served!
I open 3 slots at the same time, if all are booked I won’t re-open orders before I finished these three.
Most of the time I ship badges separately, but I could wait until I have several to print if there is more than one badge order on the waiting list (for ink saving reasons). The longest you’ll have to wait is until I finish 3 badges.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By commissioning me, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept the following terms and conditions:
- I’m only accepting payment via PayPal and in Euros (€). Do not send money yourself; I will send you a PayPal invoice that you will have to approve and pay.
- I’m opening a limited number of badge commission slots at the same time. Once they’re filled, I don’t re-open commissions until all drawings are done.
- I’m not taking pre-orders, you have to check when slots are open again on my website. An announcement of re-opening will also be made on Twitter.
- Badge commissions must be requested through the order form. All other means of communication will be ignored.
- Once I got your order form, we will discuss details through e-mails.
- I reserve myself the right to refuse a commission without justification.
- Rules and prices are subject to change over time; these changes are not applicable to ongoing commissions.
- Full payment is expected once you agree with the sketch. I won’t start working on the final drawing before I get it.
- I limit the number of sketch revisions to two (2). Past this point, I will cancel the project. I will not modify the final product unless for small details (wrong eye color, missing scar etc.); such modifications will be allowed or not on a case-by-case basis.
- No refund of paid amounts will be granted for whatever reason, unless I am the one explicitly cancelling the project and informing you by e-mail.
- I remain the sole owner of all rights associated to the pictures I draw. You cannot reproduce, modify or sell my work without my specific and written consent. You can repost my work as long as you're crediting me.
- I am allowed to use your picture on DeviantArt, Twitter, in my portfolio and in any other self-promotion channel. However, I won't make it available for someone else to buy without prior asking for your consent (including on RedBubble, Society6 or any other platform)
- If you have questions, you can contact me by e-mail at saradora.art(at)gmail.com.
POSTAL SERVICES AND INHERENT DIFFICULTIES
- The shipping time will probably be rather long (up to 2-3 weeks) because of international shipping.
- If you have no news from your shipped badge bundle after 6 weeks, please contact me and I will ship you another badge bundle at the same address without extra cost. Please note that I will only do it once.
- If your badge is damaged on arrival and on condition that you provide me with a proof (photo sent at my e-mail address), I will send you a replacement one for free. Please note that I will only do it once.
- I won't be held responsible if the badge gets lost due to a wrong shipping address given. However, I can make a new shipment (laminated badge only, no goodies) at the correct address for an extra cost of 10€.
- Should your badge bundle get lost or damaged, no refund will be granted.